What is Amino Acid?
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids, meaning they carry out many important bodily functions, such as giving cells their structure. They also play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients. Amino acids have an influence on the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries. They are furthermore essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue, especially in the muscles, bones, skin and hair as well as for the removal of all kinds of waste deposits produced in connection with the metabolism.
Amino Acid is very important for everyone, even more so if you're intending to build muscles.
Amino Acid generally helps in 3 areas: 1. Improves overall strength 2.Aids recovery 3.Promote muscle growth
I'm not going to delve any further into its function for now so visit this link for more information: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catamino.htm
Closer look at the ingredients in Cellucor Alpha Amino:
I will like to bring your attention to some of the amazing ingredients that have been added into this product.
1. L-Leucine: This ingredient help in muscle building & recovery, increases protein synthesis as you are working out. It also increases the growth hormone levels in your body.
2. Leucine Nitrate: Responsible for giving you a good pump when you work out!
3. Glutamine: Having this during your workout is essential as it reduces muscle soreness so that you can push on for that extra rep! It also boost your immune system.
4. Arginine: This ingredient works closely with Leucine to improve blood flow, allowing nutrients and oxygen to flow to the muscles worked.
5. Raw coconut water & Taurine: Helps to reduce cramps!
I have been taking Optimum Nutrition's Amino Energy for the longest time as an intra workout drink and it has been working pretty well for me. But after trying the Cellucor's Alpha Amino, this product has surpassed my expectations! Amino drinks always come with a weird after taste but this one doesn't, it also mixes really well, which is really important for an intra workout drink.
I work 7 days a week and often find it hard to concentrate during my workout. This product is suitable for individuals who want to take their workout really seriously.
Here's my rating for this product:
Mixibility: 5 / 5
That's all folks!