Thursday 30 June 2016

4 simple ways to add Captain Oats into your life

In today’s blog post, I would like to share with you how I incorporate oatmeal in my daily life. I’ve been doing this all these while and now I have this great opportunity to collaborate with Captain Oats!


1. A bowl of healthy Oatmeal

Ingredients required

2 cups of Captain Oats (Quick Cook Oatmeal)
450ml of hot water
1 big banana 

I will whip up a huge bowl of oatmeal first thing in the morning so that by the time I’m done preparing, the oatmeal would have cooled down nicely. I will also add in a mixture of fruits, depending on what is available in the supermarket. As no sugar is added into my oatmeal, I will choose fruits that are naturally sweet. The fruit taste amazing when it’s nicely soaked in the bowl of oatmeal! Yummy……



    2. My meal replacement ON THE GO

Ingredients required

1 sachet of Captain Oats (Instant Oatmeal)
1 scoop of whey protein
500ml of low fat milk/soy milk (Optional)

On days when I have a line-up of meetings and just can’t find time to have a proper meal, a quick meal replacement shake will be absolutely necessary. This allows me to keep my tummy full, so that once the meetings have ended; I will not be stuffing my face into any food I see. I also realise that many of my clients in the gym tend to have a huge time gap between lunch and dinner. This will cause them to have a heavy dinner and eventually gaining weight rapidly. This meal replacement can also be consumed during your tea break so that a light dinner will be sufficient come evening time. Try it!

  

   3. Power Overnight Oat 

Ingredients required

2 cups of Captain Oats (Rolled Oats)
300ml of low fat milk
1 cup of low fat yogurt (optional)

Limaran and I love to prepare breakfast together every morning but there are some days where we have to leave home really early and a “grab and go” breakfast would be more appropriate. So on days like these, I will prepare ourselves one box of overnight oats each the night before. Many of you will be dead tired when you reach home after a day’s work, and may not want to spend a whole lot of time preparing breakfast for the next day. Preparation time for Overnight Oats take less than 3 minutes, all you have to do is to add the respective ingredients into a Tupperware container and in the fridge it goes! As breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day, I urge you to put in a bit more effort! =)


   4.   Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes

Ingredients required

1 cup of Captain Oats (Grinded to powder form)
4 egg white
2 egg yoke
1 big banana
2 table spoon of honey (optional)



On some weekends, Limaran and I will sleep in and take our mornings easy. This is the best time to enjoy longer breakfast together and I will usually prepare some healthy pancakes for breakfast. These pancakes contain no flour at all but it can still taste nice and fluffy. Preparation time is a bit longer for this, so do this for your loved ones only on days where you’re not in a rush =)

And there you have it, 4 simple yet effective ways to prepare healthy meals using Captain Oats oatmeal. Please share with me some interesting ways you prepare your oatmeal too!

Thanks for reading and stay healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment