Monday 12 May 2014

We are featured on Sunday Times Hot Bod Section

So many friends have been coming up to me telling me how lucky I am to have a fit & beautiful wife like Limaran. To be honest, I can't agree more! 

Limaran and I got to know each other in 2007 during our freshmen year. Even though we were from different courses, it was the SIM RMIT pageant that got us to become friends. She was also supposed to be my pageant partner, until the organiser found out that she's one of the tallest contestant and I was one of the shortest. So how? Got to change partner lah!
Can you spot a Mediacorp actor in our midst?
We then found out that we were in the same department in Student Council and had to plan for a department chalet together. One thing led to another and we eventually got closer. 
I can't believe that was how we looked in 2007!
During one of Student Council's many events

Back to present time, the year is 2014.....

Limaran and I were selected to be featured in Sunday Times Hot Bod section. We were really excited to be able to get featured together as a fitness couple. Many people have the mind set that once you're married, there goes your physique. But Limaran and I will beg to differ. If fitness is something that you're passionate about, it should be done for the rest of your life. I'm sure that there will be a difference in the type of workout you may choose at different times of your life, but keeping yourself active is something that should be a priority for everyone of us, especially in a highly developed country like Singapore.


A moment to be remembered
A short blog post to add into my blog. Hoping to motivate and inspire couples to start working out together and be a good example to friends and family members around you!
Happy Vesak day to all our Buddhist friends and Happy Holidays to the rest of us!

Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. It's really heart warming to read this article. How time flies! You two are great inspiration to couples out there. <3

    ReplyDelete